Monday 30 January 2017

How to get the Falcon Wings in Diablo 3?

Searched everywhere in all the Acts of Diablo 3 and wondering if the "Falcon Wings" cosmetic is still available in the latest patch? Fret not, being a laggard like me in the vanity item collection, it is still possible to get one!

Newly acquired falcon wings on Witch Doctor
My newly acquired Falcon Wings

I just got mine in the latest patch - 2.4.3 (season 9) - and I can therefore safely proclaim that it is still available.

To get it, you will have to go to Act IV: Garden of Hope Tier 1 and it might not be an easy trial. In fact, I took around 2 hours using my Witch Doctor to get one - thank God for Fierce Loyalty which allowed me to comb the map so quickly each run. I suggest you guys use your speed run skills to do this scouring as well such as having Teleport on your Wizard or Steed Charge on Crusader if not you will definitely lose patience after awhile. You can also consider trying out the Berserker Barb which I did circled around IK set and Blade of the Warlord!

While combing the map, look out for Mysterious Chest, its a treasure chest that looks like any normal ones but with the text as Mysterious Chest. It should look something like that:

Act IV Diablo 3 mysterious chest

To not miss it, just open every chest along the way. Don't be like me, I almost missed mine because I gave up hope since I had already opened two chests before that. This means that there can be more than ONE chest in each run, and it is possible that one of it is a Mysterious Chest, indicating a Falcon Wings within.

Here's how my map looked like and the red circle is where I found this Mysterious Chest:

Act IV Garden of Hope Tier 1 map which I found my falcon wings on

Someone did us a favour by having a dropbox which includes all the possible/realised mysterious chest location - thanks Hurric4n from DiabloFans for that!

All in all, finding this chest is utterly up to your luck - some took a few hours like me, but I have heard of people finding it immediately after one try, so don't lose heart just after one try! You will definitely adore it more if you find it after plenty, just like me.

Happy Diablo-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment